Cloud Based Recovery – Benefits for businesses worldwide
Every business needs to protect its data, and the cloud is a viable option to support this requirement. In addition to keeping information safe, cloud computing is also affordable, thanks to its pay-as-you-go service model. With cloud computing, businesses can back up data in multiple locations throughout different regions, keeping information accessible regardless of geography.
According to a recent study by TechTarget, the adoption of cloud for disaster recovery and business continuity will grow from 17.9% now to 28.5% in six months. Why the increase? Businesses want to improve the way in which they manage and protect their data and the benefits of cloud based data recovery can provide the solution. Companies are realizing the benefits of adopting cloud computing to protect from disruptions.
Here are some of benefits of backup disaster recovery in the cloud:
- Increased data protection. Cloud-based recovery assures that data is recoverable and protected. With industry-leading encryption and security practices, it is highly secure.
- Easy to use. Cloud-based recovery solutions give businesses access to easy user interfaces.
- Agility and scalability. As any cloud technology, recovery solutions allow businesses to increase and decrease storage capacity quickly and easily.
- Fast implementation: Cloud-based data recovery solutions can be implemented in a matter of minutes.
- No hardware requirements. Businesses don’t need large server rooms and hardware specialists, saving power consumption and human resources costs.
- Leverage existing IT: Cloud-based data recovery solutions interoperate with existing storage devices, applications and operating systems.
Businesses should prepare for cloud computing disruptions. Keeping the data at hosted environments, where the information is safe and accessible at all times. As cloud-based data storage and data recovery (DR) evolves, it is time for organizations to rethink disaster recovery and improve cost savings, collaboration and efficiencies.
RiverMeadow Software develops industry-leading SaaS that automates the migration of physical, virtual and cloud based servers (live and as-is) into and between public, private and hybrid clouds. RiverMeadow’s cloud migration SaaS is a rapid cloud migration solution developed specifically for Carrier and Service Provider Cloud IaaS platforms. Without having to install agents or quiesce servers, the RiverMeadow SaaS dramatically reduces the cost and complexity of cloud migration, enabling Carriers and Service Providers to quickly, easily and cost-efficiently deliver the benefits of cloud elasticity to enterprise and SMB customers. For more information contact us at [email protected].
Photo source: https://www.sxc.hu/photo/1392339