Make your business smarter!
We live in the digital era and it is all about information. The only sad part is that this huge amount of data, we must digest each day, might seem pretty difficult to manage, without additional help. Over the last decade, we’ve seen how high-tech solutions have changed the way businesses function, empowering them with increased productivity and streamlined operations. Among these cutting-edge technologies, we also find business intelligence solutions which provide companies with massive leverage – the ability to stay competitive in their market verticals. Which is what every company wants, right?
When do you know, your business needs a BI solution?
Over the past few years, BI solutions have grown in popularity, and according to a MarketandMarket statistic report, the business intelligence platform market might be worth $14 Billion by 2019. Companies are eager to understand how their business works, how to interpret valuable business metrics, and business intelligence is the solution that has the answers. So, does your company need a BI solution? Let’s see:
- You have trouble finding relevant information – Thriving companies are increasing their customer database, and sales each year, thus finding the right information might become more difficult, without a well-developed solution.
- You have difficulties in prioritizing tasks and detecting problems– Without data analysis and reports you cannot make accurately prioritize which means that sometimes, you might handle minor tasks and leave the important ones for later.
- You can’t save or access your history – At a certain point, a company will need access to past financial reports. Without a system that can grant you easy access, these reports might not be so easy to find.
If you don’t have easy access to business analysis, reports, information, historical data, or you have difficulties in prioritizing tasks, then you should implement a BI solution. But how exactly can BI help your business? Let’s check some of the advantages.
- Increase your business productivity
Business intelligence solutions can enable quick and easy access to all the information you need, shortening the time spent to search for them in the traditional way. Also, being able to quickly create complex reports and analysis will boost your productivity significantly.
- Return on investment (ROI)
Having quick access to information, reports, analysis, while decreasing operational costs, business intelligence solutions will have positive effects over your company’s ROI.
- Increase customer satisfaction
Knowing your customer can enable your company to provide better products and services, increasing customer satisfaction. BI solutions offer you the possibility to analyze your customers’ behavior and buying trends. Ultimately you will know what products and services they looking for, and provide them exactly what they need.
- Translate data into information
With BI solutions, you can have a better understanding of how your business works, and what can you do to improve it. The reports and analysis features can turn your data into valuable information which you can use to identify trends and patterns.
These are just some of the advantages of using BI solutions, but if I would have to wrap them into a single one, then I would go for smarter decision-making. Understanding how your business works, what are your customers looking for, and recognizing the key trends and patterns in your company, this will empower you to make smarter decisions, which will improve business development.
Photo source: pixabay.com